Wednesday, February 21, 2007
i know, i know!
I've neglected my blog. Guilty as charged!

However, we have some new developments on the horizon: the husband got a new job he starts next week AND we are having our pool drained and the tile cleaned on monday. We are shopping around for a hybrid car so he can cruise down the HOV lane without a passenger. Exciting, I know!

I also bought some new living room furniture that got me in some hot water with the husband but I think once it gets here and is all assembled he will be okay with it.

What else, what else? I'm dragging ass re-doing the second bathroom but I need to get on the stick because a LOT of family will be descending upon us at the end of March.

That's pretty much it for now. I will post again if anything cool happens. We're still planning our trip and all that nonsense. And no, I'm not pregnant.


footer